Fostering Excellence, Scholarship and Leadership in Nursing
Epsilon Zeta has a long history of fostering excellence, scholarship and leadership in nursing!
Thank you to our wonderful membership. If you are not already a member, we hope you will consider joining our chapter and invite your colleagues to do the same. Epsilon Zeta actively partners with the GMU School of Nursing Graduate Nursing Organization and the College of Health and Human Services to support scholarly pursuits. In addition to our Spring Induction Ceremony, Epsilon Zeta offers at least two annual events, one in fall and one in spring. We are actively seeking grant proposals as well.
Contact Shanti Lloyd our Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can join or renew today!
Benefits of Membership
- Career assistance, such as advising, mentoring coaching or posting your name and resume on Sigma’s Job Board
- Networking, through events and online resources
- Free CE courses on topics like palliative care, dementia agitation, nurse coaching, breast cancer genetics, and maternal-infant microbiomes
- Free on-line access to two nursing journals (Journal of Nursing Scholarship and Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing), an online magazine (Reflections on Nursing Leadership) and newsletters with information of how to make the most of Sigma membership.
- Discounts on Sigma’s and its partners’ products, such as professional health insurance and Wiley-published journals
- Research grants and chapter awards