Graduate students (master's and doctorate) must
- have completed one-quarter of the nursing curriculum;
- achieve at least a GPA of 3.5 (based on a 4.0 grading scale); meet the expectation of academic integrity.
Nurse Leader Candidates
STTI's Epsilon Zeta Chapter accepts new members in recognition of their superior achievement, leadership qualities and high professional standards.
We ask chapter members to recommend Nurse Leaders who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- be legally recognized to practice nursing in his/her country;
- have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree or the equivalent in any field;
- have demonstrated achievement in nursing;
- be endorsed by two active STTI members.
To apply for induction into STTI, visit https://join.sigmanursing.org/
Note: Candidates do not purchase a Sigma Honor Cord (typically worn at graduation). The Chapter will provide the cord.