Graduate students (master's and doctorate) must
- have completed one-quarter of the nursing curriculum;
- achieve at least a GPA of 3.5 (based on a 4.0 grading scale); meet the expectation of academic integrity.
Nurse Leader Candidates
STTI's Epsilon Zeta Chapter accepts new members in recognition of their superior achievement, leadership qualities and high professional standards.
We ask chapter members to recommend Nurse Leaders who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- be legally recognized to practice nursing in his/her country;
- have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree or the equivalent in any field;
- have demonstrated achievement in nursing;
- be endorsed by two active STTI members.
To apply for induction into STTI, the candidate must download, complete and submit a Membership Intent Form
Submit the form to Dr. Kevin Mallinson (email@example.com), preferably by email. The Membership Intent Form will be reviewed for evidence of meeting the criteria. The information will be entered into Sigma Theta Tau's national database. The candidate will receive a formal invitation via email from the STTI’s National Office with instructions on how to register online, pay dues, purchase jewelry, etc. Membership Dues must be paid to Sigma Theta Tau International at least two weeks prior to the Annual Induction Ceremony.
Note: Candidates do not purchase a Sigma Honor Cord (typically worn at graduation). The Chapter will provide the cord.